Step 2. Select the article category (blankets, carriers, etc)
Step 3. Select your preferred product, colour option and quantity and click on ‘add to bag’. Your item is now in your bag.
Once you’ve added an item to your shopping cart, keep searching until your cart contains all of the items you want to order.
You can access the contents of your shopping cart at any time by simply clicking on the bag at the top of the page and then click on “view basket” button. Your product list will appear. Select the products you wish to buy and click on the check-out button on the bottom right of the page
Step 4. Check out
- To enter checkout, click on the ‘proceed to checkout’
- If you are a returning costumer, please log in at the top of the page
- If you have a voucher, please enter your voucher code
- Complete the billing address. If the billing and shipping address are different, please tick the box next to “ship to a different address?” and complete the fields.
- Select your delivery method in the box called “your order” on the right of the screen.
- Select your payment method in the box called “your order” on the right of the screen
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and click on “place order”.
- A complete order summary will now display with all the details of your order. Please ensure that all information, including your delivery details is correct.
Shipping & Delivery
- Courier – We deliver directly to your home or office from one of our warehouses, anywhere in South Africa.
- Post Office – We deliver to your nearest Post Office from one of our warehouses, anywhere in South Africa.
- Collect – You can choose to collect from our Cape Town warehouse in Brackenfell. Click here for address details and directions. Collection hours: Monday to Thursday 08:30 – 17:00 and Friday 08:30 – 15:00 (excluding public holidays)
Please note that delivery options may be disabled at the discretion of www.babysense.com if we believe that circumstances outside our reasonable control will result in failure to deliver such as industrial dispute or strike.
- Our courier cost will be R85 for shipping in South Africa.
- Postal deliveries will be according to the latest fee structure to your area from one of our warehouses, anywhere in South Africa. Insert your address on checkout and the postal cost will be calculated for you
- Collection at our warehouse in Cape Town will be free.
All orders over R400 will be free!
- The countdown in terms of the shipping period begins once your payment has been authorised. For credit cards this means that once the bank gives us an authorisation code. For EFT payments, this means once the funds reflect in our bank account.
- Orders are picked daily at 12.00 SAT, therefore all order received after this time will only dispatched the following working day, provided there is stock and payment confirmation into our bank account?
- All local orders are dispatched via our courier service. Courier service deliveries will take between 2-4 working days and is area dependent. Delivery will only be done on working days, within working hours to the address provided by you. The courier will phone and confirm a time for delivery.
- Working days are defined as Mondays to Fridays, excluding Public Holidays
No Baby Sense team member, agent or subcontractor every sees or has access to your credit card details, they are stored with our payment gateway. Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode are implemented on the site for online cardholder authentication using 3D secure. 3D secure refers to the three domains involved with the Verified by Visa and MasterCard SecureCode process:
1 – The acquiring or merchant’s bank.
2 – The card association networks i.e. MasterCard and Visa.
3 – The issuing or cardholder’s bank.
VCS does not log or store CVC numbers, so it is impossible to obtain full card details from the VCS system for fraudulent activities. Baby Sense does not have access to the cardholder’s card details that are stored on the VCS servers.
VCS complies with the PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry – Data Security Standard, https://www.pcisecuritystandards.org/). VCS are affiliated with ABSA, FNB South Africa, Standard Bank, Nedbank, ATM Solutions, FNB Namibia and FNB Botswana. VCS is a Reserve Bank Registered System Operator, a Member of Association of System Operators (http://www.pasa.org.za/ and http://www.aso.org.za/) and are certified by Thawte.
If the Products are not the same as what was ordered this must be reported within 24 (twenty four) hours of delivery. Any damage must also be immediately reported, within 24 (twenty four) hours of delivery.
Any complaints regarding the quality of the product or firstname.lastname@example.org bought by consumers through the www.babysense.com.com should be e-mailed to email@example.com. All defective articles returned will be inspected by the Baby Sense quality department. Should the article found to not be defective, no refund will be made by Baby Sense and the cost of returning the articles will be for the customer’s account. You will be credited or refunded for the postage costs incurred, up to a maximum as agreed by Baby Sense (PTY) LTD before the Products are returned.
If you are returning Products via courier or post office you must package it carefully so that it does not become damaged enroute. Please include a copy of your original invoice with any return and communication regarding the Baby Sense approval of the return.
- Add the items you want to your shopping cart and then click ‘View Basket’ or click the shopping bag icon at the top right of the site.
- Towards the bottom of the page you will see the title ‘Claim Voucher’
- The voucher that you’ve received has a voucher number on it.
- You can enter your voucher number here and the value will be deducted from your order.
- You can then proceed to checkout and will be asked to pay only the remaining balance bycredit card or
Sending a Gift
We’ll also make sure that only you receive the invoice and receipt of payment and not the receiver for um… obvious reasons.